Sun, 17 Sept|
The Wylderness Club Retreat
Our famous retreats are back, and better than ever! Join us for a "rewylding" experience. Leave feeling grounded, calm, reset and restored. Heal yourself with the magic of yoga, wild swimming, nutritional therapy, treatment rituals and the great outdoors.
Time & Location
17 Sept 2023, 10:00 – 15:30
Preston, Snowhill Ln, Preston PR3, UK
About the Event
Presented to you by Loft Beauty co at the beautiful Wyresdale Park along with a host of experts for our 2023 wellness and rewylding retreats. This year Join The Wylderness Club.
Our retreats are designed to focus on you, put you at the centre and allow you to switch off, unwind, relax and restore. Our team of holistic experts will guide you seamlessly through the day allowing you to mentally and physically detox your mind and body for optimum health.
In a world of rushing, stop. Reengage with your body and immerse your mind in a series of activities which will encourage you to re train your brain, rethink your day to day mindset and educate yourself on how to get the most out of every moment of your day.
"Wellness is not luxury, it is essential for our wellbeing" -
THE EXPERTS - MEET THE TEAM
- Jen - Founder of Loft Beauty co. and Therapist - "I strive to design and provide immersive experiences that truely allow you to switch off and unwind. It is essential to do this; to not only offer the most indulgent treatments and rituals but also create an environment that allows the brain to automatically switch from hectic, normal life to calm, restored and reset without us even trying."
- Natalie - Owner of Temple Yoga - Natalie will be guiding us through meditations, yoga, breathwork and mindfulness throughout the day.
- Rebecca - Holistic Health Naturopathic Nutritionalist and Founder of Hello Healing - Rebecca will be offering us advise on Nutrition, Hormones, healthy living and more, you will also learn how to journal for optimum health. (focus will vary per session so do select one that you find resonates the most to you and your concerns)
- Rhys - Head of Adventure at Second Life Outdoors - Rhys will be walking us through wild swimming and paddle boarding as we take our adventure outside and down to the Wyresdale Park lake.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- arrival, introductions and intentions
- Rhys will join us for lake safety followed by paddle boarding and wild water swimming
- back for brews (time to warm up)
- Rebecca will talk to us about Nutrition* (please see below for session breakdowns)
- LUNCH (a healthy platter is included)
- Natalie - guided meditation
- Meditation and Treatment rituals by the Loft team
- Closing ceremony and fresh juices to finish
You are welcome to add on longer treatments at Loft at the end of the day these will be on a first come basis and we encourage to book in advance. Please see our usual spa treatment menu for prices and timings.
Limited numbers per day (for a more intimate session)
£150 early birds
£185 full ticket price
*Nutritionalist session topics
MARCH - Stress Management & Self care
APRIL - Female seasons & hormone healing
MAY - Gut Healing for optimum wellness
JUNE - Liver and detox support including the healing power of nature
JULY - Routine & why it is a blessing
SEPTEMBER - Nutrition & nourishing the body
OCTOBER - Hibernation, Rhythms & leaning into the seasons
a final note
I will immerse in nature
feel more grounded
switch off my mind
put myself before others
learn to relax
& wear SPF
From Jen and all the Wylderness Club team we cannot wait to welcome you this year...
Limited time only£150.00